Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Blogus Resurrectus

A long time ago, I abandoned this blog for Facebook, that great garbage dump of memes and videos and photos and the occasional profound moment, captured for a virtually guaranteed audience of your friends and loved ones and possibly, all kinds of unknown others. It's kind of comforting to think no one reads things here anymore and I can just use it as a safe repository for things I think and feel and want to express and remember-- and if I decide I want to share them with the aforementioned group of people, it's a piece of cake.  

The more important thing is that it's much easier way for me to find ME, so I can revisit my sometimes profound or mundane but important (to ME) moments of my life without having to sort through literally thousands of entertaining but otherwise meaningless tidbits posted over the years there.

So, wake up, blog. I'm back.

(Photo taken somewhere in Colorado, July 2016.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

Welcone back. I've found two old favourite blogs reappear in my Feedly this month. Very excited about the blogging renaissance!

3:16 PM  
Blogger jeffrey said...

Wait a minute. I hope this isn't just some sort of fake news thing.

1:47 PM  
Blogger LisaPal said...

Well, Jeffrey, you'll just have to figure that one out for yourself! LOL Good to see you here!

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home