Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thank You, Roger Steen

I am posting this with the hope that one day guitarist Roger Steen of the Tubes will Google himself and find this post wherein I thank him profusely for writing the song Brighter Day, probably my favorite Tubes song ever, (and they had some great songs), and really, one of my favorite songs ever, period. There's much to love here, particularly the timing and needless to say, that acoustic guitar. It's all so smooth and cooler than cool. I could do better than this description, but my tired mind won't cooperate right now. BIG THANKS, ROGER STEEN!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Md.Abdul Aziz said...

your blog is very fine. I like it. Thanks
Islamic Books and Articles

11:39 PM  
Blogger Memorabillia said...

Nice Blog You Have here, Please Visit & Follow us...cheers..

http://mymemorabillia.blogspot.com/

11:29 AM  
Blogger Monster said...

Monster Headphones I like this blog very much!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Josefh said...

:)

nice post


:)

3:07 PM  
Anonymous sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Nice blog.
Check this out DON'T CLICK HERE !!!

4:53 AM  
Blogger Sonia Firdos said...

Nice Blog
Must see My new BLOG!
http://mrbloggerpk.blogspot.com/

12:03 PM  
Blogger Praveen RS said...

Your Blog is good, Thanks for sharing
Tourist places of coimbatore

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home