Monday, August 03, 2009

Rising Tide 4!


On the off chance that you haven't deleted me from your feed reader yet, I wanted to be sure to tell you about this year's Rising Tide conference. Harry Shearer is the keynote speaker. Don't miss it.

Oh, and now that I'm home, I'm starting to feel like blogging again. Should I bother? Just wondering if I'm still on anyone's radar because if not, I'll just become Facebook's full-time bitch. (FB is just so easy.)

Seriously, do get thee to the Rising Tide site and get thyself registered. I'll see you there.
----------------
Stunning Rising Tide 4 artwork by Greg Peters (Suspect Device), available on posters, t-shirts and coozies at the conference.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes (to blogging again that is :)

Welcome back!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

I'll be where ever you are, FB or here.

6:48 PM  
Blogger LisaPal said...

And that's why I love y'all so much!

4:05 AM  
Blogger Mimi's Pa said...

Yeah--blog--keep your writer chops honed. FB is good for one liners. It's the Rodney Dangerfield of social networking sites.

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Dr. A said...

Yes! Start blogging again! I've missed you (and have been checking in every few weeks to see if you are back!)

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home