Wednesday, August 27, 2008

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Ya hear me, Mother Nature?


I know there are other things I should have posted about by now, but this was a quick and easy one and the 2AM update of the noodles (models) was enough to kick me into gear. Should be some fun dreams tonight.

ADDENDUM: The blue line that comes up just west of the mouth of the river is the GFDL model, the one with the best performance record over the last three years. Read about all the models here.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

You've got me googling like mad. Hope it continues to weaken.

I think it is time for you guys to move to NZ!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Oliver said...

If you like Kiwis, come to the UAE--plenty of Kiwis, Aussies, Brits, Yanks--you name the nationality, we got it. We also get rained on once a year for about three days. Plus we pay about 75 cents a gallon for gas.
All in all though, I'd still take new orleans, hurricanes and all if they paid teachers a liveable wage.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

It's gunna swing wide left or right, these things rarely travel inna straight line, .... right??

And my offer is still valid, come to sunny (hurricaneless) CA, even just for a visit! I've got Monday off.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

Are you evacuating? Sheesh.

Further proof there is no god.

6:34 PM  
Blogger LisaPal said...

Hey, sweet friends!

I'll post our evacuation plans in a few minutes. I swear I will. This has been one crazy-assed week. I'll tell all. I know I say that all the time and then don't do it, but I really, really will this time.

Thanks for caring. Do you guys know how much I love you?

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home