Monday, April 28, 2008

60! WOW! Happy Birthday, Big Brother.

He's taking the milestone pretty well. But I think my mom's having a hella time with the idea that she has a 60 year-old kid.

And here's a reiteration of last night's BIG Happy Birthday wishes to Hana Morris. For the sake of reference, (in case you didn't read the last post), Hana is the widow of Ashley Morris, but I don't want to refer to her in that way any more, because she was not just Ashley's wife. She and I had a brief discussion about this last night and she understands that it may not have been easy for some of us to really get to know her behind the stellar presence of The Big Man. Hana's ready for us to get to know her as she embarks on this new phase in life and she'll continue to share herself with us through Ashley's blog.

Hana and the children still need our help, so please consider making a donation to the fund to help the family.

Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

See, I knew it was somebody's birthday!! Happy birthday to both!

2:00 AM  
Blogger Oliver said...

Ocasionally I find myself at a function, a banquet or something, sitting across from a portly, balding or gray haired person and I have to hold back the urge to call him "sir"--I sometimes wondder what he did during World War 2, then I outlast these thoughts and remind myself that we're approximately the same age. I find it odd that instead of fighting Nazis, they too were listening to Led Zepellin or the Buzzcocks.

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home