Saturday, October 27, 2007

But you said...

My brother forwarded to me an e-mail he received from someone today. It was my laugh of the day and I thought it was just too good not to share.
___

Here is a cake that Donnie Guidroz' wife ordered from Walmart in Gonzales. She called in the order for the cake and told the girl she wanted the cake to say "Good Luck Suzanne" and underneath that "We will miss you" and this is how it came out.


I'm sure this is making rounds on the Internets, (especially around here), giving credibility to the Gonzales, LA web site's claim that the city the center for much of what makes south Louisiana truly unique and wonderful.

(I still can't believe Greg Peters didn't beat me to this one!)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Editor B said...

That is outrageously amazing. Or amazingly outrageous.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous GentillyGirl said...

Oh Great Goddess! Please don't let Gonzales be a part of our world (or I'll have to eviscerate myself in order to escape the horror.).

4:58 AM  
Blogger suspect device said...

You know, I saw that picture, but there was no backstory, and I couldn't figure out wtf.

Now, well, duh.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Leigh C. said...

I have GOT to quit eating in front of the computer. I nearly spit salsa all over the screen. What a hoot!

12:32 PM  
Blogger dangerblond said...

Huh! The fact that they also got the "Good Luck" part wrong, and left the "h" off "Underneath" is just, y'know, icing on the cake.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Ray Ward said...

"Under Neat That"? I guess that icer is hooked on phonics.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home