Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

The woman who brought me into this world is the embodiment of love. She is kind, good-hearted and caring; she is fun-loving and funny, too.
My mother is not only the woman who gave me birth; she has been a powerful influence and has been my closest friend for all of my adult life.

Mom, thank you for all that you are. Thank you for everything.

And Happy Mother's Day to all the rest of you mothers, grandmothers, step-mothers, foster mothers, surrogate mothers and mother figures out there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

I hope you have a happy mother's day, and many more happy days besides.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous ashley said...

And you guys don't look alike or anything...

;^)

9:14 AM  
Blogger LisaPal said...

Thanks, Richard!

Yeah, Ashley. Everyone thinks she's joking when she tells them that I'm her kid. :-D

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home