Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Good, Bad, Happy, Sad

There's been so much going on these days and I have much to tell. But for now, I just want to add my voice to all those saying thanks to the New Orleans Saints for this incredible season and for how it energized this city.

This city's fans are the best. Ashley, the embodiment of real, honest-to-goodness Saints-love, posted an article that made me cry. It says so much about who we are.

Ray also had a perfect post-script
to the season and I agree with his conclusions. We got an amazing high from this team this season--amazing-- and we didn't even go all the way. That means there's more to look forward to.

Amen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sophmom said...

I hope the stuff going on is good. You hit just the right notes about the Saints. I loved the article (made me cry) and I loved Ray's post.

Take care, darlin'.

10:35 AM  
Blogger LisaPal said...

Thanks, Sophmom. I have a post coming soon with some updates... and yes, some things are good.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home