Friday, August 25, 2006

Once Was Not Enough

YOU"RE ON NOTICE (reprise)


Yes, the risk of sexual side effects is the only thing standing between me and antidepressants right now. I just can't see how the effect of the medication would be enough to offset the depression caused by its side effects.

I expect that the Rising Tide will lift me and my spirits for the next couple of days. You can come, too. (If you're not taking any of the aforementioned class of drugs...hahahahhahhhh....)

NOTE: Maitri has a list up, too. Check it out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Adrastos said...

Everyone needs more than one sign, kiddo.
Of course, I have Deep Blog's contribution. Now a certain person will really be unhappy...

12:33 AM  
Blogger Schroeder said...

You've topped even your own last best!

I think everyone in New Orleans could use a little more *attention* to cure our woes. Maybe we could get FEMA to send some "sex workers" our way. Oh no ... now that I think of it, that's a horrible idea -- they'd come months too late!

10:56 AM  
Blogger LisaPal said...

Hahahah! I'm glad somebody got the joke and enjoyed the list.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home