Friday, July 15, 2005

To The Accidental Tourists

Greetings to you, all you first time visitors from around the world, particularly all you poor souls from oppressive countries lead by religious regimes in parts of the world where Americans are despised. Of you, there are many. I welcome you, one and all, though I apologize for your likely disappointment, since you did a Google image search for "sex games" and only found this:

Maybe you thought you'd find more pictures of this sex game being played. Oh, well.

Or perhaps you searched under "preteen slutwear" but all you found was this:

Or this.
.

This was hardly worth the energy it took to click, I know, but since you're here, why not stay a moment longer and jot a little note in the comments section just to say hello. Anonymous commenting is turned on (even if you're not). And not that you should care, (do you even speak/read english?), but it would really make my day.

Would it help if I sweetened the deal with this? (Thanks, Mattel!)


Or maybe this?

(See that ring on the chain? What do you suppose Ken does with that? It's pretty much the perfect size, assuming Ken is endowed at all.)

Now, for the rest of you, feel free to say hello, as well.

I am so very sleepy right now, so I must sign off, but I will post again sooooooooon. I promise. And I've got some really worthy Kens to add to the collection....

7 Comments:

Blogger Lasciate said...

101...and this is why I cannot get to your blog from work anymore, Lisa :P

5:02 AM  
Blogger pi22seven said...

I've had some really bent searches find my blog somehow.

Disturbing.

11:08 AM  
Blogger LisaPal said...

Lasciate, I know I blew it a long time ago with the original slutwear post. Sorry about that. (But thankfully, work is not all there is.)

It's really just a small annoyance to see all the visitors in my stats that show up from Google image searches. The really strange thing is the number who arrive because of that picture of me as a little girl with the tragic haircut. I can't figure out what the search query was, since they are clicking in from the thumbnail image on Google and not the query page.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Lasciate said...

Yeah, and it is impossible to guess. People have many odd motivations. Just yesterday a friend was at my PC for an hour, checking out doll pics (including some Barbies), even though she doesn't collect them or anything. She was just looking at them. I would have asked why for more detail, but I was too busy trying to subliminally send the message that I really did not want to check out the outfit or hair on this one or that.

Don't know what to think of the tragic tragic haircut either, heh :P

11:02 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

MAGIC EARRING KEN!!! I think you know what kind of magic Ken's earring casts.

Anyway, I get mostly very tame and boring searches over at pedantic, and I am proud of the fact that I come up 4th when you search for pedantic on google.

5:54 PM  
Blogger LisaPal said...

You recognized him! He's quite infamous. And also known in some circles as "Alternative Lifestyle Ken."

1:12 AM  
Blogger muse said...

ROTFLMAO!!!

Ken looks like he's wearing handcuffs on that chain! LOL

Those Barbie dolls are freakin' twisted! ;)

Hey, sharing key words searches is a great idea. Mental note: must do this when I have time!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home