Tuesday, March 08, 2005

How to Blog While in Slacker Mode (Or Blog-Blocked, or whatever...)

Lesson #1. Post quiz results that you find posted on other blogs you read. For example, I got this one from pi22seven who cleverly employed it in a similar manner. By the way, (for any of my students that may have wandered over here), this would not be considered blog plagiarism I cited it!

So, what random phallic object are you?


Which random phallic object are you?
Quiz by Andrea.



By the way, Richard, I did laugh at your high nerd score on the previous quiz, but probably because you started with, "don't laugh, but..." Then I started feeling a little jealous, then very confused about all that... (???) :-O Either I'm that competitive or I value nerdhood more than I realize. (Probably the latter.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

I must admit, I am both competitive and place my nerdhood on high value (I actually make my living off it).

10:24 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home