Thursday, January 27, 2005

Light Housekeeping

I finally managed to address a couple of the links in the "Blogs I Read" section of the sidebar. Saudimized has disappeared and in its place is its author's newest blog, called Gulf Discourse. But I have chosen to call the link Zaytuni, after its author's nom de plume. This all makes good sense since Zaytuni has been long gone from Saudi Arabia, recently gone from Kuwait, and has now moved on to Oman. (Oh Man!) You might think the desert makes nomads out of men, but trust me, Zaytuni has been nomadic far longer than his tenure in the Middle East. Now he's making it the Middle Easy, I think. (But can we still access the Saudimized archives?, I ask, as I believe I had a link or two to them.)

With great sadness I have deleted Lasciate, who has been absent since November. But I've added a one of Richard's finds from the sidebar of Electronic Ephemera called He Looks Like.... I find this blog quite amusing and am impressed by the depth of the author's insights. I think I could be clever and creative for aboout three posts and then I'd be out of ideas. I know I'm being crypytic, but I don't want to tell you what it's all about. Just visit it and you'll see.

The semester is underway again and I have a few things to do before tomorrow's class, so that's it for now....

3 Comments:

Blogger anan said...

just a note, dear... someone has taken my name and blog address (the same day i took mine down!) and so the link to the left there goes to someone else's work, not mine. Just thought i'd let you know.

1:53 AM  
Blogger LisaPal said...

Anan, where can we find you now???

6:34 AM  
Blogger John said...

If you are looking for reliable security guards who can act as doorkeepers for your company with devotion and effectiveness, then without further delay, come in touch with http://www.servelsecurity.net .Just approach servel security online and find the right security guard.

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home