Friday, December 03, 2004

Mothers and Children, Run and Hide! America is Coming to Town!

To read the article, click on this link and not the blog title.
Mothers and Children, Run and Hide! America is Coming to Town!(Alternative Press Review)

I was cleaning things up and posting articles today on my blog with marketing links for my students, thanks to note from Richard, the progenitor of two great blogs chock full of great links and resources, (Electronic Ephemera and The Pedantic Pundit,) alerting me of a couple of broken links there, and in the process, I found this story. It was not quite written from the same point of inpiration as my last post, but it echos the same maternal sensibilities and I thought it the timing of my fiind was interesting.


2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Hate to sound like a broken record, but this seems to be a broken.

8:25 PM  
Blogger LisaPal said...

Yep. And it looks like I was trying to type on Ambien again, even though I was wide awake. I fixed the text link (though I used Blogger's "blog this" to post it, so it should have been fine!!!) and I'll get around to fixing the other little bugs sooner or later. It's the end of the semester, and guess what that means...

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home