Saturday, December 18, 2004

Lisa's Personal Slacker Festival, Tickets on Sale Now

Yeah, I know I said I'd be returning to my regularly scheduled blogging. But I am somewhat burned out right now and, not being one of those "touch typists," sitting at this machine and typing is not terribly appealing to me right now. I am, however, popping in and put and reading your stuff. (Honest! Just check your stats.) But if I am not in the typing mood at the moment or if Blogger is acting buggy (like my computers are these days), I probably won't comment.

I do expect to post here, but I can't say for sure when the next one will appear. It could be tomorrow or a week from now. At this time I am feeling the need to do some mindless stuff, like clean the house, knit an afghan, read some fiction and recover from this stupid cold/throat & sinus infection I've had for the last 2 weeks. (Me and John Stewart, whose voice has had the exact same characteristics as mine during the same period.) In fact, last week I read Tom Robbins' Villa Incognito and have just started Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates. I haven't read any fiction in the last 6 years or so and had no idea he'd written two more books since then. He's my favorite author since Mark Twain.

I won't hold it against any of you if you choose to join me in this period of blogger sloth. (How could I??) Just pop in occasionally and let us know you're okay. (Lasciate and Eric!!)

Ciao for now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

How much are front row tickets? Are you knitting the Afghan for me? I'd like a Queen sized one. And I'd like to recommend Robert Jordans Wheel of Time series, with each of the 12 books so far weighing in at 1000 pages that should last you a while.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'blogger sloth'... i like it!

anan

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home