Thursday, October 07, 2004

Going Upriver



Why? Why haven't I heard anything about this movie?

Granted, I watch very little TV, but I do listen to a fairly good chunk of daily NPR, I am all over the web, all over the blogosphere, and around lots of people who talk and tell each other about things like this. I found it on Michael Moore's blog today after listing it in my links yesterday and getting around to reading it today.

Check it out at the link above. (The blog's title and the photograph are also links to the site.) Watch the trailer.

I'm going to try to see the movie this weekend.

Right now, I've got to get things ready for a showing of Fahrenheit 9/11 I'm hosting here for one of my students and his friend from Lebanon. I'll tell you the story of how this came about in a future post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lasciate said...

I look forward to that post, when and if you feel like doing it :P

10:14 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

I would love to hear what you have to say about up river, with a three year old in the house, we don't go see many movies. I really love the new links on the left, I'm gunna have to check them out, as some are new to me.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home