Thursday, October 28, 2004

2 Busy 2 B Bloggin'


Here At 400am
Originally uploaded by LisaPal.
...and no one seems to be stopping by here anyway. I'll try not ot take it personally.

This photo is titled, Here at 4:00 AM, and though is was the scene here at 4:00 AM in early 2003, it still looks like this at 4:00 AM on any given night. Rachel still sleeps in my bed and I'm still up working. Except I'm not at the desk as much as I'm in bed next to her, busy on my PowerBook or with 1000 papers and tests to grade strewn all around me.

And, given that it's almost 4:00 AM and I still have mucho grading to finish, I'll retreat from this place. Though I do miss the action here.

I hope to be back in more regular form this weekend and I look so forward to relief from political blogging, if that has any remote chance of happening after this election.

Well, whatever. Bon nuit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

I know how it is when it gets busy. I hope you can plow through to the other side. I bet your the kind of teacher that likes to make some insightful comments on every paper, even if it is 4am.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

As much as we would all like to escape from politics, it's simply not possible. People like us who have a drive to be informed often feel jealous of the ignorant mass of people who don't suffer the psychological consequences of knowing what's going on. However, i think the only way for america to reverse itself from the beast it is becoming is for people to spread information.. I've got an example of this i'm about to post to thinkresponsibly..

3:17 PM  
Blogger Lasciate said...

Sorry Lisa, I've been having trouble visiting your blog from work due to stupid firewall issues. :S

5:13 PM  
Blogger Claypot said...

No no we're visiting, honest! Just not all of us are talking. And in my humble opinion it is not possible to be truly alive and be apolitical.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home