Saturday, September 25, 2004

Thank You, All You Beautiful Friends!


BOUQUET
Originally uploaded by LisaPal.
How so very lovely are your birthday wishes. I am touched, so I put together this bouquet for you.

I love this place and all the people who come here.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, one and all!


Note: I have been playing around my template in attempt to understand (through trial and error) how CSS coding works and where HTML fits in to the scheme of things. The first success was figuring out how to insert my own links in the sidebar. Then I figured out how to change some colors, fonts and sizes. I figured out how to add my own artwork to the sidebar in the place I wanted it to go (my adulterated Bosch), and now, I've managed to link it to a slightly larger version so that you can appreciate some of the finer features, like Rumsfeld giving you the finger. Notice what some of the other hands are doing. I did exercise a great deal of restraint in this activity. Really I did. You have no idea how mad these guys have made me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home