Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Sunlight and Water



Water Diamond
Originally uploaded by LisaPal.
Who needs carbon to make a diamond?

I still don't feel like writing because if I do, I think I'll end up ranting instead.

Presidential Election Politics are a HUGE irk for me.

Really, this presidency has been a huge irk for me.

Actually, to say it's an irk is a huge understatement. I hear people making decisions and saying things that do not conform to any kind of logic that I understand —and I would like to understand, although I doubt I could excuse, justify or forget the many things I'd have to in order to do that.

Maybe I'll perform a logical analysis later. (I actually started and got so knotted up that I had to stop so that I might preserve any possibility of enjoying the pretty days we've been having.)

For now, I think I'll keep my focus on the beauty that's all around me and enjoy what I and my camera can do with it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lasciate said...

I feel that post...I have a lot to say about this election, but I think that if I got started I just wouldn't be able to stop until November.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

First, ABSOLUTLY beautiful picture!!! And I couldn't agree with you more, I often find myself slack-jawed, reading some new article, listening to some sound-bite comment, or even more anxiety provoking listen to somebody on the street, wondering how could people possibly be so blind and deaf.

3:43 PM  
Blogger pi22seven said...

That photo is perfect.

Nice job capturing it!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home